Re: Dynamic Trader and HRV - Historical Volatility Ratio - HELP

I believe this originally came from Laurence Conners'
Investment Secrets of a Hedge Fund Mgr, not Miner.
You should be able to find the code in that book, but
at the least, a detailed explanation of it.

David Jennings of this group once roughed it out in code,
but I'm not sure if we ever got it right or not.

Mark Scheier