Re: Pure confidence in his method? Why don't all vendors do this?

>>  "Tim Ayles" <TJAyles@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  Why don't all vendors do this?

Because all vendors aren't spammers?

Tim, if you'll give me your credit card number then I'll send you my signals.  Once they show $10,000 in net profits, I'll bill your credit card for $10,000.  And after that I'll just charge your credit card $10k every 3 months (whether there are any profitable signals or not).

Have we got a deal?  Give me a call with your CC #...

OM

P.S. - As a courtesy I'll extend the same deal to Ryan.