Re: BMI satellite down?

I'm on BMI cable and what I noticed was that when I tried to start the BMI
server, it failed to synch to the receiver.  Looking at the packet counter
on the box display, I saw that the packets counted up by one every several
seconds (whereas usually it counts up by roughly 40 per second).

Carroll Slemaker