RE: Database for ELAs

Do you think it would be helpful if a database of ELA's was on the website
(traders2traders.com)? Then anyone could search, up/download etc. You'd have
more flexibility than Access might offer, particularly with links to other
very relevant information or contacts. It's really what ever you can
imagine, can be done for everyone.

Colin West