Re: TS2000 printing on network printer

Ron,

I haven't had problems printing from TS in Win2000 on
a network printer.  I would guess it's a Win2K issue
perhaps to how the network printer is setup on the PC
in question.  Can you print to the network printer
from other programs (e.g. Word, Excel) on that PC?

Some basic problems to look for that I ran into (you
may have already done this):

1.  If the printer's network connection is maintained
through a PC (i.e. the computer is connected to a PC
and not directly to the network) make sure that PC is
turned on.

2.  Try setting your network printer as the default
printer on the PC with TS.

3.  If all else fails, try removing the network
printer and adding it again.

I know these are really basic things, but sometimes
it's the simple things that trip us up : ).

Regards.