Stop Loss query in 2000i

I'm probably missing something pretty obvious here and I'd appreciate a
pointer in the right direction.

I've been using the built-in Signals, Stop Loss LX and Stop Loss SX, by
inserting them into a Strategy and I'd like to set their values in the
Signal part of code so I don't have to keep opening the Strategy Builder to
change them.

After optimisation and stuff, it would also be nice to be able to type the
value into the code and then use the Reset function in the Strategy Builder
to set the values from the code, in that way that it does with Inputs.

SetStopLoss works but I'd like to set different LX and SX values.

Any suggestions, please?

Cheers,
Ian