Re: Collective

Hello Robert:

I believe the company that originally released those Very Expensive
systems (was it in the 5 digit $US?)is out of business.

Was'nt their name something like International . . ?

Anyway,the url below will bring you to a new company that has Very
Expensive systems available on a monthly subscriber basis.

                 http://www.livesignals.net/

If you dig down into their 'Sitemap' near the bottom of the original
page above,you will find-

                 http://www.livesignals.net/about/sitemap.htm

Click on 'Trading Software',and you will find (as of date/time of this
note) the following-

                 http://www.livesignals.net/marketplace/software.htm

If you get that far,Robert,and it works,perhaps you can program some of
that stuff into ela's that we all can use???

Good trades,
            Carl