Re: QFEED & TS2000i

It's hard to say how it'll work for you since
it seems location, ISP, paths to server farms
all impact performance. Sometimes guys with
high-speed cable and DSL have more problems
than 56K dial-up users. That said, since
about mid-April this year, it's been as good
as my connection to the net. I get 99.5-99.9%
tick counts, and delays are .2-.6 seconds most
of the time. 400 futures and index symbols,
but I've only used TS4. You should ask the
DS list:

BW