Re: TS prescision - question - non-linear regression

An Excellent Book on many types of regression is:

Alternative Methods of Regression (Wiley Series in Probability and Mathematical
Statistics)
by David Birkes, Yadolah Dodge (Editor), David Brikes
Hardcover - 240 pages (June 1993)
John Wiley & Sons;
ISBN: 0471568813

An introduction to a variety of regression methods including linear,
least-squares, least-absolute-
deviations, robust M, nonparameter rank-based, Bayesian and ridge regressions.
Each chapter contains
sections on estimating the regression line for simple regression data, testing
the slope of the regression
line, estimating regression coefficients for multiple regression data and
testing regression coefficients.
The computation sections at each chapter's end feature existing programs and
packages that perform
these procedures.