Re: Anyone else....?

 Jack,

Gee, I guess I've been told off. If you believe I was out of line
posting this to the OList, then your reply should also have been kept
off the list. I was not discussing M$ Money (which I don't use), I was
asking about List harvesting. I hope you have a better day tomorrow than
you apparantly had today.

 Regards,
 Monte