TRAD Sell Off what new gimmick will boost the stock price now?

Hello ,

**well i got tired of looking at omega's most recent incarnation on the
chart. such a short history the company seems to have with it's brand
new  stock  symbol and  all.  so i longed to have a real look at what
omega's  stock ha  done  or rather what the crusess have accomplished
since they have gone public. and so i have blended the old omga stock
symbol  with  the  new trad  stock symbol so you too can remember the
heady days of big magazine ad's and omega world's.
http://www.markbrown.com/images/trad.gif

**below is the data i blended and is depicted in the above screen shot.
ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/inbox/data/trad.csv

**below  is  the  address  where you will find various amounts of data
that  i have uploaded to omega's servers, it's mostly the missing data
from  their  servers.  i will tray and do a complete patch sometime in
the  future,  as  i need this myself also.  but for now this is what i
can offer.
ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/inbox/data/

**concerning  precision  and  ts,  i  have purposely stayed out of the
argument  because  it's over three years old and goes back to the beta
of ts5.  it was exposed on this list back then that to use ts, in some
cases  you  had  to do  some  special  programming  to gain reasonable
accuracy.   nothing  new just different participants, funny po did not
participate  too much back then, he must have been still evaluating if
indeed there was a problem.

TS 5.0 Numerical Precision? Sun, 20 Sep 1998

was: Re: Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

 Orphelin@xxxxxxx writes:

> The discussion ater was dealing with single precision vs double when
>comparing EL and VB for the squareroot function and error trapping,
>and I seriously doubt that the EL error came from here.

>For your information, variance and covariance function have been
>added to the TS5 power editor, as well as the alternate stddev
>function discussed here one year ago.

Pierre,

Can you tell us if TS 5.0 is limited to single-precision calculations,
or does it have the option of using double precision?

Jim  <(the list owner)

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°