AW: TradeStation Precision / Mathematica - a few loose ends

Pierre,

it's basically a parabola of the type y^2=ax (a>0), open toward the right
side. I won't go into the details. The problem would be to create such a
parabola, and plot it via EL in such a way that its vertex is on the most
recent pivot high.

Regards,

Michael Suesserott