Off Topic: Thanks to all

Hello Everyone,

I've been receiving the list for six months or so.  I want to thank you all for
making it such a valuable resource.  Literally every mailing is informative,
entertaining, and sometimes provocative for me.

I marvel at how much good information has come my way whether publicly posted
here, or off-the-list, from so many of you generous contributors.  The diverse
mix of questions and answers, the editorials and opinions (and their resultant
badinage), are always a lesson and a kick.  LONG MAY YOU RAVE!

I wish I had an educational and technical resume that would enable me to make
contributions at the same high level that I receive here, but I do not.
Instead, I will leave you with a quotation that has helped me stay on track and
focus on what is truly important as a trader and a neophyte system developer:

"Usefulness is not impaired by imperfection.  You can drink from a chipped
cup".

(I'm not qualified to comment on the relevance to TS precision, but I know it
speaks volumes about risk and money management and the illusory holy grail.)

Regards to all,
Lee