RE: GlobalServer and Exchanges Question

Hi Jim,

Yes, I want exactly that.  The problem I'm having is that they aren't lining
up in TS2000 where they lined up correctly in TS4.  This is the same data
that I exported from one to the other, so I'm thinking that I missed some
setting when I used the Wizard to do the converter.

For example, I'll plot NQ U1 and INTC on the same chart as data1 and data2.
I'd like for both of them to start the day session at the same time, but
instead, NQ U1's bars start at 8:30 on the x-axis while INTC doesn't start
until 9:30 on that same axis.

I've double checked my Omega Server 4 settings, and they are exactly the
same:  my session times are 08:30am, etc, and the Daylight Savings is set up
as GMT-360.  No differences that I can tell between my GS settings and my
Omega Server settings for TS4 for both the exchange and symbol universe.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO