Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #261

Phil,

Thanks for posting the nxtopen.dll. I own TS2000i & I
wasn't able to make it work though. I tried creating
the user function as you wrote it...

DefineDllFunc:"nxtopen.dll",LONG,"GetOpen",LPLONG,INT;
NextOpen=GetOpen(&Open,-1)/PriceScale;

I also tried...

DefineDllFunc:"C:\OMEGA\PROG\nxtopen.dll",LONG,"GetOpen",LPLONG,INT;
NextOpen = GetOpen(&Open,-1)/PriceScale;

The nxtopen.dll is, in fact, in my C:\OMEGA\PROG\
directory.

Here is a segment of code from the multidata system I
created to make use of this dll.

{Buy & Sell Conditions based on Data2}
Condition1 = MOM > 0 + (SwingAv  * BuySellFac) ;
Condition2 = MOM < 0 - (SwingAv * BuySellFac) ;

{***********************
Market Entries
***********************}

{Buy signal using Data2 as a setup}

If Condition1 then Buy Num shares at NextOpen +
(AvgTrueRange(3) * BuySellFac) Stop ;

{Sell signal using Data2 as a setup}

If Condition2 then Sell Num shares at NextOpen -
(AvgTrueRange(3) * BuySellFac) Stop ;

When I try to apply this system to a multidata chart I
get two error messages.
First - "Cannot find nxtopen.dll". Then - "Cannot find
function, GetOpen"

Does anyone know how to make this (or any) nextopen
function work in 2000i?

TIA

-Vic