RE: GS Volume fields

Several years ago I went round and round with TS support on this issue and
got nowhere. I got the impression they don't even understand it. I also
disagreed with the way they read in upvol, dnvol etc. as an index. If I
remember correctly. When they recieve it from a data source such as
signal(unless its tick data) it comes in the appropriate fields OHLC, Then
they take the close and move it to the volume field and delete the other
fields. This explanation might not be exact because it was several years
ago, But whatever it was it was equally as stupid.

Regards
Jerry