AW: Startup programs (was Regedit problem)

Hi Scott,

as you know, there are several stages within the Windows boot processes
where programs can be launched from the registry. You may want to have a
look at StartEd (www.outertech.com).

It "is a tool which helps you to manage those pesky programs which load from
the Registry, Startup folders and Win.ini at Windows Startup. If you need
total and direct control over the programs loaded during the booting
processes, then StartEd is the answer. It lets you modify and backup the
Startup configuration, detects more than 50 Trojan Horses and comes also
handy for every system administrator by managing startup shortcuts executed
by any user of a Windows NT4/2000 workstation." (description copied from
webpage)

Disclaimer: no connections etc.

Best,

Michael Suesserott