GS Volume fields

Looking at the trade record 1-minute GlobalServer fields we have:

Date, Time, O, H, L, C, UpVolume., DownVolume., Unchanged Volume, Total
Volume, Upticks, Downticks, Unchanged Ticks, Total Ticks.

While troubleshooting with a 3rd party ASCII import utility, I discovered
that EL' s "Volume" is calculated as follows:

UpVolume + DownVolume + Unchanged Volume.

How does one access the Total Volume field in EL?  I ask this because the
3rd party utility can only import volume data into this field.

Thanks,

Craig