Re: TAG Seminars?

I believe that Ino.com has taken over all the TAG seminars, and I don't
think Tim Slater is involved any longer.  You may be able to contact Bill
Kramer at INO.com and see if he could pass on a message to him.

Futures Magazine is no longer doing any seminars that I am aware
of....however, there is a seminar next weekend in Chicago if anyone is
interested.  I will include the link below.   There is also a Money Show in
San Francisco this weekend that I will be attending- I do go to most of the
trading seminars, and can answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.

Rita
http://www.futuresview.com/cbchicago.htm