Need historical tick data (like .omz files)

Requesting help from tradestation or Prosuite users:

I've got BMI flavor tick data from about Dec. of '98 till July 2001 but need further back historical tick data for further backtesting (and don't really care to pay those ridiculous data vendors prices for ancient data). I've obtained all that is available from Omega ftp site (which is now not providing anymore data after about June 2001).

If you have tick data for ANY of the following symbols and can provide .omz files or the newer Omega file format I will appreciate it. I'll even barter for it ! (hmmm, what have I got ?)
I hope to get tick data back about 10 years till 1990.
I can provide a server address where one could ftp files.

BMI symbols:

SP       (CME)
DSP      (CME)
$TYX    (CBOE)