Pierre Orpheln

This is the weekend that all Paris frogs head south - but Pierre appears to
be an exception. I suggest that his TRAD sales are not up to scratch - so I
think we should do pass the hat around for a collection to send him south as
I feel that
Float precision  will be better studied while he is soaking up the sun. - He
will return with his brain addled - peace for the rest of us - would it not
be worth a dollar or two? ( thats lots of francs)