RE: TradeStation Precision - Summary (Pierre considering Bob not being objective and not listening)

Please stay with the facts.

I did not speak of nothing esle than Float precision that is enough for
technical analysis as demonstrated.

The divison error check removed is an other issue that has nothing to do
with this one and with my comments, and have nothing to do with my reseller
activities.

I am a TS user first,and have been for a long time, so if supposed errors
may affect you , they should affect me.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France