Let try this again and clear things up..

  • To: "Eskimo Omega List (E-mail)" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Let try this again and clear things up..
  • From: "Pang, Eddie" <epang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:12:38 -0700

To all:

1. Has anyone heard or tried a TS strategy that claims to produce a
Amazing Breakthrough 90% (link withheld).
This strategy cost $200.00 verses the $1000.00+ others are asking for.

2. I am looking for proven strategies that are simple to ASSIST me
learning of Tradestation and its full capabilities...
My intent is to dissect and analyze EL programming styles and DEVELOP my
own blackbox.  Because of the COMPLEX interactions between
stocks/options/futures/currency/etc...  There will never be a HOLY
GRAIL...

Being a professional programmer myself, purchasing a $1000.00 strategy
that works to a high degree is not worth it.
I'll rather buy a $200 ELA thats proven and is used by others...

I'm am NOT a NEWBIE when it comes to investing, but I'm a NEWBIE as hell
to TS...

I got a new toy, and i love programming it and validating ideas, and
examine exactly how useful the so called TA Standards are.  Been looking
for tutorials and books, but i'm finding them rather scarce... I've
examine the strategies and codes that come with TS already, but i
actually want to examine a working ELA that seems to be popular.  Like
the old adage..
Paper trading and Actual trading are 2 different animals...

Comments both positive and negative CONTRUCTIVE COMMENTS are welcome...
Please no ego tripping freaks with assumptions that new users are also
new to trading/investing.

p.s.  I am one to always do my due diligence before buying anything..
Any books on TS, tutorials you personally find helpful please pass it on
to us new users.

       red flag 1 - after sending my XPO file to mr. Ng, i still heard
nutting after 2 days, therefore support/reliability and credability
needs to be examined.