Re: Got a question for everybody....

Complete agreement with William Parks - either strap on a backbone or get
off this list.

Any system "for sale" is probably  the biggest waste of money - they get
created and repackaged every other day under new names by new people in
search of making a quick buck.  Those "newbies" and naive people that don't
want to put all of the late nights working hard on our trading plans and
methodologies, day after day, year after year and are not fully committed to
the "art" of trading,should go out and buy a system and squander their
trading capital away on some snake oil!  Your personality probably fits the
mold for someone whom always taken short cuts in life and more often than  -
plays the victim.

I'm in the industry - I know who the sellers are of all of the crap out
there - I know the game very well.  If it's too good to be true - then you
go out and buy it?  Please let me know who you are so I can get a referral
fee from all of the snakes who would love to sell you their colorful oil!
Besides these things always getting repackaged - most of the people selling
this stuff probably have absolutlely no basis for being in the trading
industry at all!

Our concept is to provide systems developed by well-respected trading model
creators, and provide them for free to our client base as a value added
service.  If you don't like them or one doesn't work for the current market
environment - switch to another and if you don't like that - stop using it.
We teach people and provide cost effective alternatives to learning our art
and help to contribute to traders educational and service needs - not
selling some floppy disk from a colorful - more than likely - non-NFA
compliant advertisement from a guy with big shiney white teeth underneath a
palm tree behind a lap top telling you how great and simple trading is.

For those thinking about "buying" a system out there - why don't you buy
that guy on late night TV - Don Lapare "from my 1 bedroom apartment"you know
the guy.  I think his crap sells for $35 and you'll learn how to mass market
snake oil and become a system seller yourself!  Just buy the one in question
and resell it as yours!

Have a good weekend!

Michael Herron
President