Stop Indicator

	I need help on how to create an indicator that would do the
following:

	If the MarketPosition=1 then the Stop is a 50 Day Moving Average.

	If the Market Postion=1 and the Close is >= the
EntryPrice+(StdDev(close,50)*2) then the Stop becomes a 40 Day Moving
Average.

	I have been able to write this into a system but cannot figure how
to make it work in an indicator as I can't use the EntryPrice in an
indicator.
	I have tried writing a function with no luck.

	Below is the code I have written:

	var:LngStp(0)

	If MarketPosition=1 then LngStp=Average(close,50);
	If MarketPosition=1 and Close >= EntryPrice+(StdDev(close,50)*2)
then LngStp=Average(close,40);

	Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

	Mike