Re: For BMI Cable and Satellite Users

No disrespect to Mr. Scott, of course.  I had experience with BMI
satellite, and then switched to DTN.  Unless someone proves otherwise, I
think DTN is better.  Here's why:

1) It's cheaper
2) It's faster
3) Has smarter pass-through

Here's my disclaimer:  I switched back in 1999, so if BMI changed since
then, I would like to hear about it.