Re: Bruce Gagnard Trading System Update

Hello  Eddie,

PE> Please keep us posted...  Fortunately you haven't received a unwarranted
PE> backlash from a mr. brown as i have.

eddie i apologize, because compared to fred your a genius!

ps two minutes latter huh? well making only three points he could have
easily  scammed  you  by  posting  after  the fact.  i mean the market
fluctuates  a point a second man.  plus if he was using limit orders he
could have easily given you the trades in advance.  i know i can, if i
were  trying  to just demonstrate something to you let alone if i were
trying  to  sell  you something by convincing you.

in  fact now that i think about it i could post you 30 trades tomorrow
with  30 winners if i can post two minutes after the fact so send me a
check  and  get on the list and brag about me tomorrow. all before you
even  know what the hell your talking about, and trying to drag others
in  behind you  by recommending  something you haven't tried with real
dollars.  what a pal fred!

piece ed

--

Have a Great Day, Mark