Re: TS Pro Futures

I have had TS Pro's latest release up and running for several weeks now and
I am pleased with it.  I find the data delivery good to excellent and the
platform (release 6.02.00.259 dated 6/27/01) stable and robust.  I love
being released from the hassle of maintaining separate data feeds, and I
very much like the ability to log on to TS Pro running on different
machines with ease, which I routinely do several times a day as I move from
one part of my office to another.  During this transition I am running a
parallel platform of TS 2000i and e-signal with CBOT and CME futures data
and I find that the TS Pro feed is equal to or better than e-signal  in
delivery.   There were a few tech glitches in the initial days of the
delivery and they have been worked out.  I like the charting capabilities
of the new platform though I need to see the ability to import ASCII files
and the ability to select data compression for long term charts (quarterly
and yearly)  that I use for macro analysis with Drummond Geometry.  I do
not have a problem with their futures order screen for day-trading and
executions are within acceptable limits.  However I do not use the Omega
brokerage service and so cannot comment on that (I trade directly with Lind
at the moment).  There are a lot of enhancements in the program I have not
yet tested but so far so good.  This is an impressive product. There are a
few glitches that I would like to see fixed but they are minor.  Tech
support seems responsive and knowledgeable.

Ted