Automatic Order Placement

A website of Pierre's that he gave in the most recent
OmegaList digest mentions the possibility of automated
order placement from signals generated by
TradeStation.  That's given me added motivation to ask
a question that I've wanted to ask for a while:  Has
anyone used any automated order software with their
TradeStation setup and what has your experience been?

I've seen advertisements for the software
"PerpETrader" which unfortunately only seems to be
available for use with a single broker, ZAP Futures.
Anyone know of any other similar software?

Thanks,
Mark