RE: Passing ByRef (a Pointer) ... Is it possible in EL?

This is possible in EL with TS 2000 and TS Pro.
Please see the help online or the EL reference manual ( available as a PDF
file from TRAD web site):

See NumericArrayRef and NumericRef

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France