Re: Amazing Breakthrough 90%

Why  you  know  Mr.  Pang  I  used  that  very  system to buy my last
Challenger  jet  -  you  know the 14 passenger model with 6'2" of head
room.   The only downside is that the jet is so big that I am required
by the FFA to have on board a stewardess and we had to rig up a set in
the  outhouse  for her to sit during take offs.  Of course the 2 grand
per  hour  that  it  cost  to  operate is chicken feed compared to the
wealth  I  have  obtained trading Mr. Ng's system.

Yes oh yes I would never suggest that someone who has never posted on
this list with the name Pang would be trolling for a person named Ng.
You know some of us have so much money that just any bullshit con
artist can come here and trick us into spending some money on a 90
percent  winning  system.   notice you did say not promoting site, but
was honest enough to not imply that you had no connection with Ng.

You  know  if  you and Ng had of posted that the system was 60 or 75 %
profitable it would have been much more believable at least to some of
us  with  brains.   Scratch  that - of course that's not your intended
audience, so please spam on Mr. Pang.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com