Interesting observation about mixing realtime data with omz data

I discovered something interesting and useful about
omz files in tradestation 2000i so of course I am
writing the list to share it.  It is probably only
useful for people who use dynastore/dynaloader, but
possibly useful to others who use omz files.

If you wake up at 10am est and need to get all your
data into tradestation, the normal way is to get an
omz file of the morning action. There are several ways
of doing this, such as tssupport.com or dynaloader.
Now if you import more than one symbol at a time and
have a realtime chart up, the global server will not
put in the new data.

HOWEVER, what I found out is that if you import an omz
file that has only one symbol, it WILL import the
data.  So you can have gapless charts provided you are
importing only one symbol at a time.  (I was told on
this list a while back that you are forced to have a
gap in your chart.  This is not so.)  You do not even
need to delete any of today's data.

Cheers,
Jack