HashNums32

Has anyone had any dealings with Investment Engineering that
handles the product Hashnums32. I purchased this product last year
and received a forever password, same as other programs purchased
that work with tradestation.

Having just formatted my hard drive now only to find the forever
password is not valid. Maybe its something I'm doing incorrectly
but have re-entered it many times with same result.

Emails on Monday and again on Wednesday were sent to support and
seperate to Doug Deming with no acknowledgements or replies.

Does anyone have any info they could share.

Regards

Dave...