TS4 indicators not updating correctly

I have few indicators that work perfectly well.  I sent them to a friend
who also uses TS4 ...but he has two problems with them:

- When set on "update every tick" they do not!  The indicator line moves to
the current bar but the value is static.
- At bar close, his indicator values are different than mine

Our code is identical.  Mine indicators update just fine ..his do not.

Anybody got any suggestions as to what could be his problem???

Thanks
Simon.