RE: Neoticker

M,

As for the ability of extending the Trade Object,  I do not know the answer
to that.  You would have to ask Lawrence or someone else at TickQuest.  I
would see no problem with using MAE or MFE being called form your code and
used in the logic on trading rules.  This is my best guess.  I would think
it would still accomplish the same results.  You would be able to call the
logic with out having to recode it everytime.

John