RE: Price Distribution ActivityBar in TS2k

Ahh...

You just hit one of the numerous  limitation of my  TRAD knowledge.
As a system developer, I have noyt yet digged into the activity bar concept
(althought it could be used to run trading system).
So I am unable to answer your question...

However, it seems to me that the height could be dynamically changed from
the EL code , if I remember what I have seen.

P.