Neoticker

Big Question :

How robust are the internal system variables for signal support........
1) Position array (positionprofit,entryprice,etc)
2) WhichExit / WhichEntry variables to tell which entry or exit was
triggered ?
3) permits signals to be evaluated each tick ?
4) any nifty variables like MAE or MFE to be easily accessed during the
trade ?

These are all limitations of TS2000i BTW.....