An EL program estimate

How much time and effort would it take an experienced programer to
develop this in EL?
Where can I find someone to do this for me, in order that I may have a
basis to start from?

E-mini S&P intra-day 5 minute charts.

-  uses several Exponential Moving Averages which must have Input of
 OPEN.

-  needs the signal to react at the next tick. {either enter long or
 short} NOT AT THE NEXT BAR OPEN!

-  If all MA's are in order then ENTER.  {the value of each MA must be
 in sequence e.g. 2=1200.25, 4=1201.50, 8=1201.75, 16= 1203.50 etc.  If
 the 2 was higher than 1201.50, then no signal.}

-  In the above case we would enter short with the following conditions.

 a)  Enter only if previous bar was in same direction. {in this case the

 CLOSE  would have been lower than the OPEN.}
 b)  Enter only if it is at least 2 bars since exiting previous trade.
 c)  Enter with a LIMIT order .25 points above the signal for a short
 trade. (.25 points below for a long trade)
 d)  Exit with a MARKET order when the nominated MA, gives a value at
 OPEN  higher {by a predetermined value} than previous bar in a short
trade. ( lower than  previous
 bar in a long trade)

The task of becoming as proficient at programing EL, as most individuals
contributing to this forum, is a daunting one.