RE: omega-digest Digest V101 #238

It may be time to change a lot of things.  In fact I would like to propose a
revolution in the trading industry.  Bringing real traders and educators
together along with various vendors to make a difference in your trading and
mine.

In recent discussions with some industry professionals I've come to the
conclusion that we need some serious educational materials.  We have had
Omega running and putting on the show in the past, their influence and power
could be seen everywhere.

They have now left a carnage of empty accounts strewn across the face of
the planet.  The fact has been that Omega,  while  void  of  trading
expertise, was indeed a marketing machine with which to be reckoned.  With
that said I and some other professionals would like to organize a  "Traders
World Event".  The  focus would be quality education.  Participation by
vendors while important would be carried out with some integrity and in a
dignified manner.  I know we can get a good lineup of vendors that would
love to take the place of Trade Station, and provide quality and service at
the same time.

We can't get this set up before the online trading event, but we can set one
up for early fall with enough interest.  We might even be able to make it a
semi-annual event.

Are you interested in an industry extravaganza?  If so, contact me and let's
talk about it.  I think we can have a good time and make a big difference
all at the same time.

Futures on Stocks Central
H. Perry Dahm, CPA, CTA
mailto:hpdahm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx