RE: RANKINGS was Is it time to find a BETTER toolbox?

Yes, I see...

So the best thing to do is to provide URLs that sells balls.
Order the biggest model if you want to convert El to MS pseudo programming
language.
(The only solution being to write DLL and call them from MS for complex EL
code)

Rgds

PO