Re: looking for retail day traders

What's puzzling is why you would think that successful traders would want
to even consider entertaining your offer when they can work at home or
almost anywhere in the world that they want to, determine their own hours,
work or not work-- whenever they please, earn as much or a little as they
wish, and take as much time off as they wish, whenever they want to --

With these options at hand, who would want the responsibility of a
full-time job or want to put up with dealing with an employer???  You might
as well ask the retiring General Electric CEO, Jack Welch, if he would like
a job selling shoes --