RE: Re[2]: Language problems causes bugs not to be understood as the bug s they are

Ahh, yes. Good sensible comment in this mail. I used to use TAS for
backtesting. Converted to Tradestation since I did not want to have one
language for backtesting and another one for getting a good possibility to
view what is happening in graphs. Now I wonder how to backtest stuff
again... :-)

Ah well, now I know a lot more about the quirks in easy language. Do not
even think EL is using the math processor.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.