RE: Link Error with DLLs

My first recommendation is to run CHKDSK on all your drive partitions, then reboot. Even if that does not solve this problem, it's something one should periodically do anyway.

- mark

Hi all,

when I am trying to call a DLL from a user function TS reports a "Link Error -
Cannot find library c:\...dll". although this dll  is definetly at this place
and does not contain any errors. When I try to call exactly this .dll from
another pc in the same network with exactly the same calling conventions this
works perfectly.
Both boxes work with the same OS (WIN NT) with the same SP. The .dll itself does
not use any further libraries.
Does anybody have an idea where the problem might be ?

TIA

Michael

http://www.spuetz.de