Re: Help needed passing info between CHARTS <--------

James, To answer you question there are a few ways to handle this. However I
would like to mention a way to do this without using a DLL.

1. You can avoid all the mess by placing all the symbols you are working
with on the same chart window and making them invisible. Call this chart
window your calculation window. You can still keep the other windows that
display the charts for these symbols. Now you have an environment that you
can attach your strategy to. Each symbol can be accessed from EasyLanguage
by appending the clarifier Data1, Data2, Data3...etc.

Example: Close of Data1 - Close of Data2;

2. The second way to handle this would be to use a programming language like
Visual Basic. Use a third party charting tool that you can purchase for VB
and write your system in VB. You can use a quote API from one of the
standard quote services. The advantage this has is that you have unlimited
potential and resources. TradeStation can be quite cumbersome when the EL
code becomes complex.

3. If you must use TradeStation then a couple of companies (I don't know who
they are), have a DLL tool that will allow you to pass parameters between
charts and strategies or indicators. However you will still need to code the
synchronization management yourself.

Hope this helps,

Michael R. Tautkus
TradingSystem.Com