Re: I think I have to change my opinion from bad precision to buggy c alculations

> bug? What happened was
> that I got funny results during backtests, so I
> started tracking what
> happened. I knew that price conversion to integers

Mats, I ran your code on TS Pro (build 2/23/2001) and
2000i.  I got different results.  Namely, plot2 was
lower in TS Pro by a factor of 1.566.  So if what you
are saying is true, the bug probably hasn't yet been
fixed.

I hope you didn't lose too much capital due to the
bug.

Jack