Datafeeds

I have been thinking about and planning to switch to DTN. I just filled out
the forms tonight . The Datafeed problem associated with DTN has me
concerned, however. I am probably going to hold off because of it.

Is anyone using a real time data feed from the internet that is giving them
at least 500-1000 symbols, but, also allows the user to keep a huge symbol
directory, so they can update their entire intraday database from HB?. I
once tried E-Signal and found that I had to limit myslf to whatever number
of symbols that I could use with their system. I couldn't even maintain two
different Server Folders as the installation of one precluded the other. I
also needed support from Omega to uninstall it and go back to BMI.
I mainly trade stocks, BTW.

thanks,

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ