Re[7]: An online *.omz converter

On Sunday, July 15, 2001, 10:14:52 AM, the_omega_man@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

thc> I think that you are trying to FORCE your logic on others.

How am I exerting this force?

Am I distributing millions of copies of software deliberately rigged
to further extend my monopoly? I don't think so.

Am I about to launch an authentication system that will enable me to
control most of the Internet, and will be a privacy disaster that
makes even the FBI envious? :-) I don't think so.

Have I threatened, and then squashed, hundreds of small software
companies by reverse engineering their excellent products and placing
a so-so, watered-down version in my OS? I don't think so.

Have I... Need I go on? I don't think so. :-)

Is there anything that will happen to anyone if they completely ignore
my message? I don't think so.

How, indeed, am I exerting this force?

ztrader