Global Server Incorrect Settings

Greetings!

Could someone give me the definitive answer?
Is the market going up or down?
Just kidding. (I already think I know and have the losses
to prove it!)

What I'm really looking for are the definitive Price Scale
and Point Value settings for the TS2ki Global Server for WC
(esignal Globex Canadian dollar) and GE (esignal Globex
Eurodollar)? For some reason, what is given in there as the
default seems to be wrong. The session times are incorrect
also.

Also, I thought there was a way in the GS to edit the
parent symbol rather than every instance of a symbol. But,
when I go to Edit Symbol, it does not dispay an option for
the parent symbol.

Thanks!
BTW: The markets going up. No down. No up. No. No. I mean
down. Whatever.