Bad Date Stamps !!!

I have been a subscriber, first to Signal, then (and now) to BMI, for many
years and prior to about a month ago had had only one occasion of receiving
a bad time/date stamp on incoming data.  But in the last month (or less) I
have had  THREE, the most recent occurring at 07:43 am (NY time) this
morning.  On each occasion the date is received as 10/27/2001.

I know that others on this list have experienced this 10/27/2001 problem,
but some apparently have NOT!

What I would like to ask is:

Have any of you experienced a recent increase in such experiences?

Have any of you researched the matter and determined the cause?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this annoying problem.

Regards,
Carroll Slemaker