Re: Wykoff books

Hello Gerald,

I've been slowly exploring the same topic and question.  Everyone
seems to point me to Wyckoff Stock Market Institute (602-942-5581).
they have various tape/written courses.

I've also done the readings provided by Gary Anderson
(www.equitypm.com) has a course called Traders Bootcamp.  A lot of
that material is based on Wyckoff and Tubbs.  He has a trial for 10
days.  If you're a fast reader you can learn it all in that time and
then not continue if you so choose.  Contact me privately if you want
more info on this one.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--